Unofficial Palai Forum
Discuss the Palai digital currency and payment platform, and related subjects.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/16/2023 2:40 pm  #1

Are there tutorials on how to trade Palai?

Hi
Does anybody knows how to trade palai? Am new to the whole digital world. And I would love to learn how to trade, sell, exchange and buy Palai. Are there tutorials for me to watch so I coul learn how to do it. Thank you!

1/18/2023 6:33 pm  #2

Re: Are there tutorials on how to trade Palai?

Since Palai is not widely traded yet, I don't think there are really tutorials, though the one Palai-related video, posted on YouTube by Crypto Westphalian, mentions that there is a German-language site called DSB, as well as mentioning this very forum if you want to do it in English. So to trade Palai all you have to do is post in this forum, or DSB, or the Palai Digital Currency with Basic Income Facebook group that we (forum admins) also operate, and now the fine folks at iALAP, ialap.org, are trying to generate transactions and encourage the use of Palai as a payment system, not just an investment. But I would say the best place to trade is here in this forum; you make a post about what you want to trade it for, or if you don't want to post on the public forum, email the ialap.org people; basically what the Nakamoto Institute was for Bitcoin, iALAP is for Palai.

3/05/2023 9:11 am  #3

Re: Are there tutorials on how to trade Palai?

To complement what Tyler said earlier; 
We at iALAP.org would like to add that Palai  as a currency is mainly meant to be used for purchases of goods and services (new or used) and / or to pay or be paid wages, employee benefits or even receive a disbursement of Palai thru the PalaiFund  managed by iALAP.org (after meeting certain criteria to be able to receive this funds).

Please do your part and sell any goods or services and get paid using Palai.

Board footera