Unofficial Palai Forum
Discuss the Palai digital currency and payment platform, and related subjects.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/02/2023 10:11 am  #1

Verifying works

Two day's ago i thought: hmmm let's try again to verify my Acc. So i hit that "Change Telephonnumber"-Button again and what should i say: ca half an hour later i looked on my Handy and there was: the new Verification. So now it worked perfectly. I'm verifyed (is it wrote right???) again and can go on collecting Palai. So everyone pls try again. Stay healthy and have a good time

2/02/2023 2:39 pm  #2

Re: Verifying works

Yes, I was told it was fixed either a month or two ago hence why they were down for maintenance a few times. Palai devs read everything we send them and take it in as collected data even if they don't reply; they still listen to us even though they keep it low key and don't reply. And that's okay; the person who invented Bitcoin is anonymous, so if Palai does the same, that's fine with me. And yes, when people had verification problems, I did email them; especially when multiple people report an issue, that will get it fixed. I wasn't having an issue myself, but that's why I paid attention to the country and phone provider of those who had problems.

Board footera