Unofficial Palai Forum
Discuss the Palai digital currency and payment platform, and related subjects.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/04/2021 12:27 pm  #1

Artist, writer, and creator of this forum

Hello, this is Tyler, creator of the Unofficial Palai Forum. I'm a totally blind musician and writer from Michigan, USA. Been studying digital currencies since November 2017, basic income since mid 2018, and the Palai currency since January 2019. Another basic income advocate sent me a link on the first week of January 2019, and I signed up right away. I'm a writer and musician; anyone with Palai who contacts me can buy my songs using Palai (price negotiable), and I will take Palai for most of what I do. I have bought Palai several times in my life, and I receive the basic income, and I've sent Palai back and forth with people for fun, but I have never tried to sell Palai. I have studied several computer programming languages, I sing and play the piano, and of course at every virtual concert I will keep my Palai tip jar open; I haven't done any virtual concerts yet, but as early as January 2019 I definitely wanted to accept Palai tips for virtual concerts; pretty early for someone outside of Germany, I know, but German economic experiments are truly fascinating, and Palai seems to be the underrated one despite me knowing people from many different countries officially signed up for Palai Basic Income. As of this writing I now have twenty referrals, and six additional ones who just got a wallet/business account (that just means someone who has an account but doesn't have a person certificate/basic income). To me, Palai is the currency Satoshi Nakamoto wished he had invented, and the currency that made Silvio Gesell smile and cheer for our planet from way up in monetary heaven! I'm probably the most enthusiastic Palai advocate in America, and I love communicating with other Palai advocates, whether American, German, Polish or any others. And thank you Palai team for linking to this forum from your site!

11/15/2021 5:33 pm  #2

Re: Artist, writer, and creator of this forum

Hi, I'm Cat and i live in Germany. I collect Palai since March 2019 and I'm happy to found this Forum here.My english may not  be the best 'cause I've learned it in school many many maaaaany Years ago. Hope this Forum will grow and that Palai one day can be traded in Euros or Dollars or ..... May everyone stay healty

11/16/2021 9:09 am  #3

Thank you for joining! The German-speaking community has been around for a while, in Facebook groups especially, but this is the first English-language Palai community besides my Facebook group I started a few months before starting the forum. Thank you for signing up! I also received a Palai donation; maybe it was from you or one of our other new members.

12/15/2021 12:56 am  #4

Hello this is Queenie, I live in India,  I found about palai when I was searching for UBI..Nice meeting you all here. When will palai be traded on exchanges? why don't you publish about palai in different forums esp a telegram group where we can add many people there to spread word about palai..

Last edited by QS111 (12/15/2021 12:59 am)

12/15/2021 10:29 am  #5

I have a Facebook group as well. A very large number of users believe Palai will trade, probably as a fiat currency instead of a crypto, in 2025. The Palai team is trying.

12/15/2021 2:20 pm  #6

Yes I joined your Facebook group, why is palai not promoted on YouTube or any other main forums..esp a official telegram?

12/15/2021 2:22 pm  #7

Telegram doesn't seem to be used much; I feel like there are four big sites; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. I feel like Telegram is only used in encrypted message communities.

12/16/2021 12:29 am  #8

Ok,but all basic income like UBI and manna have official telegram groups..

12/16/2021 1:07 am  #9

I know that's common in blockchain, but the more I look into this, the more I think Palai is not in the blockchain world.

12/16/2021 11:19 am  #10

Ok..

Board footera