Unofficial Palai Forum
Discuss the Palai digital currency and payment platform, and related subjects.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/06/2022 2:00 pm  #11

Re: Verification

I wonder how long that max verification thing lasts. To my knowledge, Palai was designed to be such an easy, cut-and-dry software that support is not needed. Like how rarely do Super Mario Bros. players have to ask Nintendo questions. That's how Palai is supposed to be; how easy is it to call Disney and say "I have a suggestion for a Mickey Mouse cartoon"? Not very. So when do the verification attempts get reset?

10/12/2022 12:19 pm  #12

I know, it's as easy as possible for ALL people - including those who don't have a cell phone. And it's as easy that support isn't needed. That's why there is no support.

10/13/2022 10:16 am  #13

Moin Have had the same Prob with verification. No reactions on e-mails and no one get on the phone if i call.  I'm a little angry now.  Collecting for over 3.5 Years and now no chance to verify again. My phonenumber is the same as last Year.i only changes the phone. But it can't be that there is no new verification if someone change only the phone.  I don't want to loose my Palai cause i still believe in them and that they can be changed some day in Euros. It wanted to have them for my old days .........

10/22/2022 2:21 am  #14

No Chnace to register, in Germany this is probably only if you are registered in the D1 mobile network, over the D2 mobile network which is also the largest network in Germany, the verification does not work, all of me recruited people with D2 can not verify, from the support comes nothing, no answer!

10/22/2022 2:54 am  #15

Hello, have like many others also no SMS erhakten, unfortunately I have probably also exhausted my attempts all, nummer was entered correctly, it falls here in Germany on the only people betriftt these about the D2 network (Vodafon) try to rgestrieren concerns, I have Vodafon, nothing goes, have 3 people geowrben, 2 of them are also at Vodafon D2 these also got no SMS, one is registered in the D1 network, which got after 10 minutes his code zugesand, on various attempts to reach the support I got no answer, will probably get none!

10/22/2022 2:55 am  #16

Question: Is there anyone here who has received a reply via e-mail support?

10/22/2022 11:10 am  #17

Yes I have. Twice when I wanted Palai to link to a website I operate including this one, and once when Palai's site went down. But they don't answer when the site goes down anymore because they know that longtime users know that it means maintenance; every single time Palai's site went down, they always came back up with a slight update. However, I've watched many people just in the past three months verify their accounts; I did it myself, then my mother, then my partner, then someone I sent the referral link to.

10/22/2022 11:40 am  #18

we are now already over 50 people in our circle these do not log in, can verify since no SMS arrives, each of them is with the mobile provider Vodafon, or D2, with all the people with these it works and have received an SMS are with Telekom, or with the mobile provider D1, that can probably not be a coincidencewe are now already over 50 people in our circle these do not log in, can verify since no SMS arrives, each of them is with the mobile provider Vodafon, or D2, with all the people with these it works and have received an SMS are with Telekom, or with the mobile provider D1, that can probably not be a coinci!

10/23/2022 6:06 am  #19

My Provider is Freenet and i still have the same Prob with verifying again. Still don't recieve an Answer to my e-mail.  But i got an e-mail from Social-Lab-Leipzig. Here in Germany they helped Palai to start up years ago and they're not in Contact with Palai anymore. So i think we all can forget our Palai

10/25/2022 7:19 am  #20

Freenet is also in the D2 network, let's see, maybe a white paper for Palai will appear at some point!

Board footera