Unofficial Palai Forum
Discuss the Palai digital currency and payment platform, and related subjects.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/16/2022 10:25 am  #1

Verification

dear Members,
I was asked to verify my telephone number again and so I tried, then waiting for the 
code which was supposed to be sent to my mail address but nothing came.
A friend of mine who also is in Palai had the same problem and he tried to verify
his phone number several times and now he says he was told he is blocked.
He wrote to the support as suggested in the backoffice but he received no answer.
I also tried to write to support but nothing happened, I just tried to verify my phone number again
but no code was sent.
Does anyone know the board and can try to reach out for us so that things can be done
properly ?
That would be very kind.
Kind regards
Iris (Guessikatze)

8/23/2022 10:06 am  #2

Re: Verification

No idea from your side?

8/24/2022 11:08 am  #3

Palai famously waits a whole hour before sending a code. Also, it will only send a code to a real cell phone number, not a Google Voice number or anything like that, and you must make sure that the phone number is complete, complete with country code, and make sure that, even after you click the first button after entering your phone number, you enter the final button next to the SMS radio button, or else the code will never come.

9/24/2022 5:00 pm  #4

I also get no "verification" code. My phone number is the same I used since 2018 (4 "verifications" since then). Another "verification" method as mentioned on the site is not available. How to get a code by e-mail?

Last edited by s84webde (9/24/2022 5:09 pm)

9/29/2022 12:01 am  #5

I've been seeing people verify and reverify lately; the main problem is that you have to go through all the steps very carefully, and of course wait an hour for the code. And no, phone verification has always been the only way, says right in the Q&A.

9/29/2022 9:31 am  #6

So what does it mean? I'm too stupid to hit a button? I'm too stupid to read "Ein Bestätigungscode wurde per SMS an Ihre Handynummer gesendet."? I'm too stupid to read "Andere Verifizierungsmethode"? I'm too stupid to wait an hour (I'm waiting five days till now)? I'm too stupid to write a message to the non-support? The Q&A mention a most simple "verification" process for all users. Do I need to dance my phone number or what?

Last edited by s84webde (9/29/2022 9:34 am)

9/29/2022 4:59 pm  #7

I had this happen to me last year and it was because I had checked on another page, therefore the button did not get clicked, and I've known several users who were a little bit confused by the way the Q&A described the country code, and it became more confusing because the country code quickly disappears when you type it in and quickly goes into the country select field, so believe me, I've walked other users through the process since 2019 and the quirky way the phone number field was set up confuses a lot of users, I know because I've been helping users get set up for almost four years, and the last one I helped get set up was just a few weeks ago.

9/30/2022 12:18 pm  #8

Did I already mention: IT'S THE SAME NUMBER I USED SINCE 2018. I'VE NEVER CHANGED IT, RETYPED IT OR DID SOMETHING OTHER. Would be nice if there where something like support. And to avoid the next question: I'VE ALREADY CONTACTED THE NON-SUPPORT. TWO TIMES.

Last edited by s84webde (9/30/2022 12:19 pm)

10/03/2022 2:00 am  #9

I just did it myself again so I could give you more up-to-date information, and they apparently got rid of the delay. As soon as I entered my number, I got the text, and as soon as my partner entered hers, she got it, and we reverified at the same time. However, saying that, that means Palai recently updated the system. Perhaps you entered your number while the system was being updated, therefore you may have to pretend that you're verifying with a different phone number, but then enter the same number again. Given that there was very clearly a change to the system, you could have entered your number while it was being changed, therefore because it was being changed, the code fell out on the way to you.

10/06/2022 11:00 am  #10

"Sie haben die maximale Anzahl an Verifikations­versuchen erreicht."
Thanks for nothing.
Ad thanks for the non-support.

Last edited by s84webde (10/06/2022 11:01 am)

Board footera